ACR39U EID Readers in Dubai, Abu Dhbai – UAE
The ACR39U Smart Card Reader introduces fresh, cutting-edge technologies to the field of smart card readers. To satisfy the demanding needs of smart card-based applications, this small, smart card reader combines cutting-edge technology and contemporary design.
A USB Full Speed interface and a maximum read/write speed of 600 Kbps for smart cards are also included. ACR39U has a 200,000 card insertion cycle lifespan and is extremely sturdy. The ACR39U is the best smart card reader for your e-Banking and e-Payment application needs because it also has a number of certifications, including EMV and PBOC.
It supports many operating systems like Windows, Linux, and macOS, and it complies fully with PC/SC and CCID requirements. Also compatible with AndroidTM 3.1 and later mobile platforms, ACR39U can be utilized on those smartphones. The ACR39U is the perfect peripheral for your smart card applications because to its streamlined, fashionable form and potent core.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface and Supports Android™ 3.1 and later
- Plug and Play – CCID support brings utmost mobility
- Smart Card Reader Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports CAC, Supports SIPRNET Card, Supports J-LIS Card, Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol, Supports memory cards, Supports Mykad Card, Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short-Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface: Supports PC/SC, Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)